My Billy Goat arrived well packed, in perfect condition. With not too much head-scratching I managed to put it all together. The throttle linkage was the only bit that gave me any trouble. Then I used it to blow my 14,000 sq. ft. driveway clean of grass
clippings, pine cones, dog "contributions", and (I think) two voles and one skunk. That worked just great, as I'd expected after seeing a paving crew put one of these to use.
I have just a couple small criticisms. First, and by far the most important, the front wheel really should be a swivel wheel. As it is, fixed, to "steer" you have to push down on the handle to lift the front wheel off the ground, change your direction,
then let the handles lift back up. Not hard, but an entirely unnecessary piece of work that would be cured with a swivel wheel. Secondly, the assembly directions could have been a little clearer. There really wasn't anything difficult to assemble, but I
did have to do a little head-scratching to work out how some of the parts went together - especially that throttle linkage.
But both these critiques are minor. This is a great machine. If you need a blower like this, It couldn't be much better...