Features for the
The Snapper NXT22875E self-propelled lawn mower has power and more with its 190cc Briggs and Stratton 875 Professional Series engine. This mower features a push button starting system that requires no choking, no priming, and no cord pulling. Just push the button and go. The NXT22875E is a 3-in-1 mower (mulch, bag, side discharge) that cuts a 22 inch path. It's mowing deck is made from 14 gauge steel and the mowing height can be easily adjusted using one low-effort lever.
- Briggs and Stratton 875 Professional Series Engine: This 190cc Briggs and Stratton engine features a commercial grade air management system, 8.75 ft lbs of gross torque, and meets EPA and CARB Tier III standards.
- 22 inch Mulching Deck: The 22 inch, 14 gauge steel deck allows you to mulch, bag, or side discharge.
- Easy to Adjust Height of Cut: One low-effort lever controls the height of cut.
- Digital Maintenance Minder: The digital maintenance minder tells you when the oil, spark plug, or air filter needs service.
- REACT Speed Control: The REACT self-propel speed control system intuitively reacts to the speed you are walking.
Set-Up Guide: Set-Up Guide for Snapper NXT22875E