Features for the
The Husqvarna 350BT leaf blower steps up to the 50.2cc X-Torq engine, providing an air speed of 180 mph. Strap this blower to your back with the ventilated load-reducing harness that fits the contours of the operators body. The LowVib system reduces vibration levels, which lessens operator fatigue. Also equipped with the handy cruise control to set fan speed.
- X-Torq Engine: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 percent.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Ergonomic Harness: Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
- Adjustable Handles: Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
- Ergonomic Harness System: Padded harness and hipbelt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- Cruise Control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Comfort Handle: Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.
- High Blowing Capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- LowVib: Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations.
- Ergonomic Handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
Parts Lookup: Parts Lookup for the Husqvarna 350BT